Saturday, July 18, 2009

Guess what I saw today?

CW is lying about not being upset about his suspension. Guess what I caught him speech-bubbling today?




















This is also my new Protrade logo, and will be FEATURED on my original blog. In case someone decides to mention anything about "tact", don't bother. Souls such as Knepp and myself do not know what that word means. If someone could post the definition as, say, a comment, that would be eXcellent (there I goes again).

Also, what?

6 comments:

  1. FINE! I'll admit it you jerks.

    I am devastated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I'm the one that started the NOMNOMNOM thing on PT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ian seg is going to faint

    ReplyDelete
  4. I started NOM. Duh. Just check Urbandictionary.com to prove it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I started protrade_______(insert censored word)

    It changed the game.

    ReplyDelete