Saturday, January 9, 2010

You know what Sportscenter needs?

More Rihanna.

I go to sporting events all the time. My friends and I are always waiting with clinched fists. "When are they going to play Rihanna on the PA. It's important to my sporting experience." After the stadium finally plays Rihanna, we pick up our things and leave. Rihanna and sports go together like pig and slop.

When Sportscenter plays Rihanna, I get so pumped for segments like Six Pack Cold Hard Facts or Preparation H Hot Seat. When she sings "Go Hard" I shout back "YOU KNOW IT GIRL, I GO HARD."

Anyway, I hope her voice stops working.

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely agree with you. ABC has done a 180 on this - They used to only play dinosaur rock, and now, they play bubblegum pop and shitty rap. One time I heard The Strokes and almost passed out.

    ReplyDelete